Mumbai is known as the maximum city, and aptly so because much like the opportunities, the hustle-bustle here is real and is so are the ever-growing skyscrapers making space constraints a real issue. But what if we tell you about a hotel in Mumbai that is making cosy spaces cool, doesn’t that sound like fun?
Royal Hometel Suites in Dahisar by Sarovar Hotels & Resorts is doing a great job in that endeavour, how you ask? Read on…
1. Revolving TV Suites: As the name suggests, Royal Hometel Suites is home to 112 rooms of which over 52 rooms are suite rooms. You’re wondering how is that even possible in a city like Mumbai. But here the suite rooms are designed like a studio apartment with a revolving TV which can be rotated either towards the living room area (Sofa seating) or the bedroom area (Bed.) It doesn’t get better than a revolving TV and room service, right?
2. Swimming pool and Water Loungers: Another impressive usage of space are the loungers within the pool at the edge that help you unwind from distance, and for the ones who like a good swim after a long day of meetings or for those on a leisurely vacation, the swimming pool is your place to be. Don’t forget to hit the pool sprinklers while you’re taking a dip.
3. Lobby lounge: Café 365, a lobby lounge offering coffee, desserts and some quick bites, it is extremely pocket-friendly and perfect for meetings during your stay or otherwise. The property’s strategic location makes it suitable for all business meetings.
4. Accessibility: Located on the Western Express Highway, it is easy to reach Royal Hometel Suites via road. The property is also proximately located to the Dahisar station and bus stand. We loved that it is right next to Thakur Mall, which means in case you forgot to pack something, you can quickly shop! If you’re on a long business trip here, the theatre got you covered to catch up with some latest releases.
5. Eat & Chill, Literally: The multi-cuisine all-day dining restaurant Flavors is perfect to indulge on some scrumptious food, and Sky Lounge (As the name suggests), is an outdoor open seating suited for a sundowner and some cocktails or mocktails. Chill is a lounge for bar bites and drinks.
P.S: We loved taking an in-city staycation at Royal Hometel Suites, and think it’s perfect for business and leisure travellers when visiting Mumbai. Until next time, #StayCurious 😊