If you’re one of those who really wanted to take a Goa trip this year but the planning process seems too much and too last minute right now, here’s the perfect plan for you.
The Resort, a beach property in Mumbai is an ideal choice for a staycation with your bae. Read on to know why this beach resort in Mumbai will give you Goa feels.
1. Direct Access To The Beach: The property has guests-only access to Aksa beach. Walk 10 steps towards a gate and you’re at Aksa beach which is relatively less crowded as per compared to Juhu Beach. We experienced a glorious sunset at the beach, the view of the skyline is breathtaking from the room and around the property when you stroll.
2. Sea Facing Rooms (Sound of the ocean for company): The best part of this property has gotta be the ocean view rooms that have a balcony and comfortable seats to enjoy an interrupted view of the ocean. The sound of waves is the perfect companion throughout your stay. We enjoyed our morning coffee overlooking the surreal view.
3. Sprawling Resort – A major USP of The Resort has gotta be the humongous space it offers. There’s a lawn with swings and cosy seatings for you to unwind amidst nature. There are ample of comfortable seatings by the pool as well to enjoy the beach view at its best with your high tea.
There is a garden and adventure activity area too for the perfect family vacation.
4. Intimate Destination Wedding – Now is the time for intimate and picturesque weddings, The Resort is ideal for a destination wedding as it has a humongous lawn to host a wedding, ample of rooms to accommodate the guests, the suite rooms and villas are extremely comfortable for the bride and groom’s family.
5. Huge Pool overlooking the beach: The best days are spent by the pool. The giant swimming pool is great for a dip in the afternoon and it overlooks the beach, although it’s currently not operational due to the pandemic restrictions, it makes for a relaxing spot to sip on a glass of Mojito and bid goodbye to your worries.
– Safety Precautions: The rooms are thoroughly sanitized and cleaned before the arrival of guests. There are sanitation stations located at every important point. The staff is dressed in masks, face shields and gloves.
The elevator entrance on every floor has a box of one-time usage sticks to select the floor and avoid direct contact. These sticks have to be discarded in the small bin fixed in the elevator.
– Meals: The Resort offers á la carte as well as buffet meals. We opted for the buffet meals for lunch, dinner, and breakfast. The pancakes here are highly recommended, they’re the perfect fluffy batches of happiness.
– Location: The Resort is located in Malad, Madh Marve.
P.S: If you’re missing Goa right now, then pack your bags and head to The Resort, Mumbai and enjoy beach destination vibes in the maximum city. Until next time, #StayCurious 🙂