They say self-control is the key to conquering. (They=me) But don’t you agree self-control can be demanding? Why you ask? Because some situations call out and even invite you. How do you keep calm in that state?
We even summed up photos of 6 situations that show what true self-control is. If you think, you can muster self-control in 4 or more situations, you’ve achieved self-actualization, my friend.
Here we go…
1. Holding yourself back from popping the bubble wrap as soon you see it.
2. Not taking your bra off as soon as you get home.(Unless, you’re a man)
3. Watching an episode of Game of Thrones or any TV series of the likes and not binge-watching.
4. Sitting on an office chair and not oscillating in a merry-go-round ride.
5. Receiving your birthday gift in advance, and not opening it until your birthday.
6. Not ripping the bandage(Band-aid is a brand, just TMI :p) off when its ends begin to loosen.
P.S: How many of these situations can you gracefully survive? If the answer’s zero, then high five 😀