Unless you live on Mars, you would know by now that after 243356 years of wait, Indian television’s favourite show ( At least for most of us) Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai is set to make a comeback with season 2, releasing as a web series on Hotstar.
— JDMajethia (@JDMajethia) March 15, 2017
I know we all couldn’t more delighted about the release of a show, it feels like a mass movement that has everyone’s love and support in abundance.
So I thought I would put together a list of reasons why we’re elated about Sarabhai’s comeback.
1. Monisha’s middle-class problems: We love her middle-class antics and secretly relate to some of them.
2. Maya’s endless Monisha Problems: Her sophistication and anecdotes for Monisha have no match, whatsoever.
3. Roshesh’s state of art poetry: We don’t have much to say here. Do we?
4. Indravadan v/s Maya: This well, is timeless.
5. Indravdan v/s Roshesh: But it doesn’t quite match up to this
6. And finally, caught in the mess, Sahil Bhai….
P.S: These were some of the many reasons, we’re elated about Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai’s comeback. Release the show already because we’ve waited long enough. Until next time, #StayCurious 🙂